1) Entrants must provide all the information requested on the nomination form. This includes the name of the child and the school their child goes to. This is only collected to confirm the eligibility of the nomination from a participating local authority.
2) Only one nomination per term can be accepted from a child. In the event of multiple entries only the first submission will be accepted.
3) Only email entries from My Cookery Club will be accepted.
4) The competition is open to children that attend a Primary School in the participating authorities. These are shown on the competition entry form on this website. No one else qualifies for the competition prize.
5) If an entry is received from a child it will be deemed that they have approval from a parent/guardian/teacher to enter.
6) My Cookery Club will contact the winners of the competitions. Only the winners will be contacted. The winners will be the child making the nomination and the person they nominated.
7) The prizes will always be stated and no prize will be deferred or altered.
8) There will be no cash alternatives.
9) My Cookery Club does not accept responsibility for any lost entries due to the Internet. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
10) Entrants must provide all the details as requested and comply with all the rules to be eligible to enter and be eligible for the prizes. No responsibility is accepted for ineligible or fraudulent entries.
11) The decision of My Cookery Club is final in every situation including any not covered above and no correspondence will be entered into.
12) My Cookery Club reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in their opinion, and if circumstances are beyond their control.
13) Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them by entering the competition.
14) This agreement is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
15) We will not pass on your details to any other organisation without your permission except for the purpose of running the competition and awarding prizes.
16) Judging will take place in the first week of each school holiday and the competition winners will be notified by the 8th August 2007.
17) Winners names will be displayed on this website.
18) In the event of a tie the prize will be given to the first entry received.